Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MOTIVATION

MOTIVATION 1 year 9 months ago #45

Hello All...

I am sober/clean for 2 years and 4 months. What i struggle with MOST is the 10th and 11th steps.

Mostly laziness is my problem.

If anyone else feels this way...I thought perhaps we could "Band Together" in order to MOTIVATE one another.

Thanks everyone---

And I hope you all have a good day.

-Melissa, alcoholic
The administrator has disabled public write access.

MOTIVATION 1 year 9 months ago #46

• nia
  • Fresh Boarder
You sent me back to study step 10 -again, thanks! yup it is easy to fall into lazy patterns, take short cuts and make some excuses--- I normally would review my day in my evening prayers before bed, often of late I seem to be so tired I haven't-

I am going to make a renewed effort to do that ! Nia

MOTIVATION 1 year 9 months ago #47

I found that I try to restrain from pen and tongue in hopes of avoiding the need for amends, but when I fall short and I do it doesn't feel right w/me and until I make the amends I can't be right w/myself. As far as the 11th step I found a great mtg., which meets every week. we read the 11th step from the 12&12, then meditate in the dark for 10min then discuss our experience. Its has gottemn easier for me to sit still and try to be quiet. Hope that helps

MOTIVATION 1 year 9 months ago #48

• serenity76
  • Fresh Boarder
I am on 10 right now. Been here before and struggling same as before. Laziness is my problem. I am supposed to be journaling at night, but have yet to do so. It is like without a format I am lost. So what routine do you all follow in taking your daily inventory.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds