Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: step 4

step 4 2 years 3 months ago #89

• jonesg
ru4jesus wrote:
I need help working Step 4.. How do I accomplish this step... Help... I need help working the steps in general... victoria

I showed my sponsor some pdf files to help with the 4th step I got from hazeldon's website, he calls that stuff "suicide sheets", he's quiant.

What amazed me was how clear the directions in the Big Book are, I had been trying to self sponsor and was hopelessly lost and confused by those clear directions. The directions say Make a list of resentments, going back over your life.

Theres nothing else required until that list is done, a few hrs at the most.

I also learned procrastination is defiance, which makes step 3 a lie, so I had to get down to it and then (finally) it took no time.

I had been jumping around in the directions, looking for a shortcut to see the answer . So a guide in the form of a sponsor was invaluable, it was like driving around the freeways of LA without a map and claiming the roads don't make sense. I did plenty of that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

step 4 2 years 3 months ago #90

• akin4ualso
  • Fresh Boarder
I started out by praying for help and guidance. Then i made a list of all the people places and things that pissed me off. I started with my earlest memories and progressed forward. After i had my list, i put an asterix by the names that i had multiple resentments. then i prayed for strenth and guidance and began writing about the first person with an asterix by their name. I did it exacly like the big book lays it out. follow through with the direction of how to do the fourth column. there is amazing freedom in the fourth column!!! Get or talk to a sponser who has done it!! love ya.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds