Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: STEP 5

STEP 5 1 year 9 months ago #91

wELL I MUST SAY I AM FULL OF LIFE TODAY. LAST NIGHT MY SPONSOR CAME OVER AND WE DID A 5TH STEP AND THEN WENT TO A MEETING AT A REHAB, WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SHARE SOME HOPE WITH A FEW OF THE GIRLS THERE. THEN WE ALL WENT TO GET COFFEE AND FELLOWSHIP AND HOW GREAT IS THIS, WHILE WE WERE THERE A YOUNG GIRL CAME IN DUNKIN DONUTS AND AFTER TALKIN TO HER FOR A FEW MINUTES SHE WAS READY TO GO AWAY AND DECIDED TO GO TO DETOX, AND A FRIEND OF MINE DROVE HERE THERE. IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME NIGHT I MUST OF PRAYED LAST NIGHT FOR LITTERALLY 2 HOURS. I LOVE FEELING HAPPY , JOYIOUS AND FREE NOW I KNOW WHY I CAME BACK TO AA GOD BLESS
The administrator has disabled public write access.

STEP 5 1 year 9 months ago #92

• jonesg
  • Fresh Boarder
young_girl_in_AA wrote:
wELL I MUST SAY I AM FULL OF LIFE TODAY. LAST NIGHT MY SPONSOR CAME OVER AND WE DID A 5TH STEP AND THEN WENT TO A MEETING AT A REHAB, WHERE I WAS ABLE TO SHARE SOME HOPE WITH A FEW OF THE GIRLS THERE. THEN WE ALL WENT TO GET COFFEE AND FELLOWSHIP AND HOW GREAT IS THIS, WHILE WE WERE THERE A YOUNG GIRL CAME IN DUNKIN DONUTS AND AFTER TALKIN TO HER FOR A FEW MINUTES SHE WAS READY TO GO AWAY AND DECIDED TO GO TO DETOX, AND A FRIEND OF MINE DROVE HERE THERE. IT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME NIGHT I MUST OF PRAYED LAST NIGHT FOR LITTERALLY 2 HOURS. I LOVE FEELING HAPPY , JOYIOUS AND FREE NOW I KNOW WHY I CAME BACK TO AA GOD BLESS

Just wanted to tell you,

I know that feeling quite vividly, and I recall 'some' people in AA saying the pink cloud will dissapear. But that feeling has never gone away, its not a pink cloud, its real as the living God. And God doesn't go away.

Keep going, it gets even better.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds